Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prakash Devaskar
Dr. Prakash Devaskar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Bragg, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Devaskar is affiliated with Mendocino Coast District Hospital and Petaluma Valley Hospital. Dr. Devaskar has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Prakash Devaskar has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Prakash Devaskar has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Prakash Devaskar has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Prakash Devaskar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Devaskar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mendocino Coast District Hospital
Petaluma Valley Hospital
44 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1973
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Prakash Devaskar accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTH COAST FAMILY HEALTH, 721 River Dr, Fort Bragg, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Prakash Devaskar in this video.
Dr. Prakash Devaskar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Bragg, CA.