Dr. Prakash Paragi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Prakash Paragi?

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Best experience of my life! He was extremely compassionate and friendly every step of the way. Dr. Paragi helped me start my road to the best version of myself. Because of him i am 51 pounds down in just 2 months!!! I am forever indebted to him :)

Dr. Paragi is EXCELLENT!

Posted on October 9th, 2017

Dr. Paragi and his staff are absolutely amazing. Dr. Paragi took his time with me (as he does for all of his patients) and I never felt rushed if I had a question or concern. He cares about the "whole" patient and supports patients as they adapt to healthier nutritional plans and exercise routines. If you are considering bariatric surgery, Dr. Paragi is the surgeon to go with!

Great Doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

Great doctor and caring professional

Best ever

Posted on October 1st, 2017

Love him ! Best Dr. In town .. saved my life ... great bed dude manners for a Dr .

False Propoganda regarding this doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2017

I am shocked to see the review by the same person in a matter of 30 days with a malicious intent to defame the doctor, this is not my experience, I have more than 5 members of my family undergo surgery - sleeve gastrectomy and we all have had excellent care by him. In fact my mother had multiple hernia surgery previously and was seen by him 4 years ago in the ER at Saint Barnabas Medical Center, she was very sick with a infected mesh and had pus pouring out from the wound, he performed the surgery that was very complicated, he fixed the hernia and at the same time he did the sleeve gastrectomy, my mother was sick in the ICU and he was there all the time and took care of her as his own, she survived and did well post operatively, we are very grateful for his services. "There are lot of mean people on this earth and want to hurt people who genuinely want to take care of people who are sick". Dr. Paragi is a great doctor my family and I have the greatest respect for his services.

Great overall care

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

My overall long term health was what Dr. Paragi’s cared about most. He made sure to check every possible angle of my health before moving further in my care. I was looking all over for a professional health care provider to help me through my operation and I found it with Dr. Paragi. I was never in any danger in his hands.

I CAN SMILE AGAIN

Posted on May 30th, 2017

It"s been seven months after gastric sleeve surgery and I am so thankful to Dr. Paragi. I now like to go out, but there was a time when I did not because of my weight. My weight was my prison, it kept me from doing the things that I once loved and enjoyed. It kept me from family, friends and from living a happy healthy life. Thank you Dr. Paragi for choosing a profession that has made such impact in so many lives. Words cannot express how thankful I am, because for every compliment, every look, every smile, you made it happen and I am so thankful. God bless you

Septic Shock

Posted on January 30th, 2017

I met Dr. Paragi on my deathbed and he saved my life, I had to take a step back and bow out of a lot of things that I called normal but weren't. My eating habits had crippled me and I developed an abscess on my colon and it was drained improperly and it seeped into my system. Dr.Paragi saved my life that night he came to my bedside an introduce himself told me what was about to happen to me. From that moment on I knew God had controlled that whole situation. Dr.Paragi got up out his bed after I prayed and told God I wasn't done on earth. Dr. Paragi, has taken his time to ensure that as uncomfortable as I was with my ostomy bag he reassured me that I would be able to live a normal life again. Since he said that he has done that. I'm now healthier and on my way back to work without a stoma but a new look on life. He's kind and direct and his bedside manners are a play book that many Dr.'s need to read from. He's the best. He takes his time and listens to your fears and reassures you sincerely that he's only going to do what's best for you.

Compassionate Doctor and Surgen

Posted on November 20th, 2016

A year after Dr. Prakash Paragi removed my poorly executed Lap-Band performed by a different surgen, due to a slippage, he preformed a revision surgery; The Gastric Sleeve. Not only did he remove my Lap-Band and perform The Gastric Sleeve, he also repaired my hernia, and removed the excess tissue in my abdomen. I’m currently three week post surgery, and I feel terrific and especially thankful for everything Dr.Paragi and his staff did to help me throughout my journey. Furthermore, him and his staff were outstanding and did their best to make sure I understood the surgery, and life after surgery. After having complications with my insurance, my surgery was not approved nearly 24 hours before the scheduled date, however Dr. Paragi and Dr. Lalitha Prakash assured me that they would do their best efforts to resolve the issues, and they did. The surgery was a success, nearly three weeks post surgery and I have already lost twenty pounds, and I have never felt better. Thank you Dr.Paragi and your staff for giving me a new sense of happiness and confidence in myself.

Thankful

Posted on October 30th, 2016

On 11/2015 Dr. Paragi removed my Lap Band, which was an emergency surgery. I was transferred from St. M. Hospital to Saint Barnabas and even though he was not schedule to work that night he stayed and waited for me. When I got there he introduced himself and said not to worry that everything was going to be OK. He is the best. ALWAYS smiling. I am so happy and thankful that he waited to performed the surgery. It's been almost a year and I am scheduled to do the Gastric Sleeve and a Hernia repair with Dr. Paragi. Looking forward to my surgery because I know I am in good hands . He is the best surgeon Thank you Dr. Paragi for giving me my life back.

The best of the best

Posted on June 5th, 2016

Dr. Paragi operated on me 4 years ago, had a sleeve gastrectomy and I am now doing very well, he is very caring compassionate and explains everything he does. He has been always attentive to my needs and advises me appropriatly, he is the best and he changed my life.

Thank you Dr. Paragi

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Best experience ever I can't thank him enough !!!! Weight loss surgery was a total success for me I can't thank him enough from 310 lbs that I was I'm down to 224 lbs 86 lbs in 5 Month !!!! More to come Thank you again