Dr. Prakash Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Prakash Patel?

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on August 18th, 2017

love this Doctor. He is quick, friendly and just amazing

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Awesome!!!!!

Momma

Posted on May 15th, 2015

Dr. Patel is the best pediatrician. My 3 year old daughter loves him. He is very thorough and no nonsense. I appreciate that he doesn't give medication unless there is an active infection. His staff is equally as wonderful. I have never not been able to have my child seen the day that I need/want. If you call after hours, he returns your call quickly. I have even had him call to check on my child over the weekend when she has been in his office on a Friday. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Wonderful physician. My siblings and I went to him growing up and now I take my children to him. Takes time to answer questions, explains issues well, makes sure parents and patient understand, provides further education when needed. I highly recommend him.

Great Pediatrician!!!!!

Posted on July 8th, 2013

If you listen to him and do what he says you will see he is always right I now have 3 children and have been going to his office over the past 10 almost 11 years he is great with the kids although they are afraid at first they will warm up to him !! I like that he only gives medicine if there is an active infection my middle child got RSV at 1 1/2years and he placed her in the hospital I felt bad bc I had no idea how bad she was until all these nurses started working on her Dr Patel saw her daily and made her stay 5days she recovered well and we have Dr Patel to thank!!

Posted on April 9th, 2013

Dr. Patel is wonderful!! I was so sad when we moved from Parkersburg and I had to switch pediatricians for my son. Very accommodating and prompt with appointments.

Posted on October 1st, 2012

He is a great doctor! If I call after hours he alway calls us right back. We have never had a long wait time but yet I have never felt rushed. He always listens to my concerns and the kids love him!!!!

Excellent Pediatrician!!

Posted on April 30th, 2009

I picked Dr. Patel when I had my older daughter. His name was the only name I could remember from the list of doctors provided to me. Almost 10 years later, and 1 more daughter added, he is still our pediatrician and I have never regretted our decision. He is absolutely the best!!

Posted on March 28th, 2017