Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prameela D Baddigam MD
Dr. Prameela D Baddigam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI, with another office in Mount Clemens, MI. Her specialties include Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Baddigam is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Prameela D Baddigam has 2 locations
215 North Ave
Mount Clemens, MI 48043
Dr. Prameela D Baddigam has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Prameela D Baddigam has the following 14 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
Dr. Prameela D Baddigam is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Prameela D Baddigam - Posted on December 22nd, 2018
One of the best! After many different doctors for my husband and son we came across both husband and wife Dr Baddigam. Husband Dr S Baddigam for our son and Dr Prameela Baddigam for my husband. They have saved my husbands life after having so many issues with other doctors and wrong diagnoses and medications. It wasn't until we found this pair who changed our lives. Thank you doctors.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Prameela D Baddigam - Posted on May 9th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Prameela D Baddigam - Posted on February 6th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Prameela D Baddigam - Posted on October 16th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Prameela D Baddigam - Posted on March 29th, 2016
Dr. Baddigam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University
Dr. Prameela D Baddigam Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Prameela D Baddigam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.