3.1

Have you seen Dr. Prameela D Baddigam?

cg1

One of the best! After many different doctors for my husband and son we came across both husband and wife Dr Baddigam. Husband Dr S Baddigam for our son and Dr Prameela Baddigam for my husband. They have saved my husbands life after having so many issues with other doctors and wrong diagnoses and medications. It wasn't until we found this pair who changed our lives. Thank you doctors.

Dr Prameela is great she truly listens and is knowledgeable in the psychiatric world and I enjoy seeing her, now as her reasons for hiring such insensitive trolls one will never know, who's on what side of counter though is the one that gets a high power of control freak going down

Knowledgeable

I like Dr. Baddigam. She is kind, listens, and knowledgeable.

Stay away

Horrible.

Worst Psychiatrist I have been with..

Stay away.

I wouldn't recommend this office and this doctor to anyone. She is not skilled in medication management when patients are on different medications. I went through some serious side effects before I finally decided to give up on that doctor.

Good doctor staff ruins it

Very kind doctor her lady at front desk is horrible and rude almost unbearable to watch how she speaks condsending to troubled patients

best doctor in this area

Please stay away....Horrible Psychopath

Scam artist....Billed my insurance for a visit....Then cancelled my prescription when I decided to move to another doctor....Very poor customer service and the worst medication management....Ugh!!

Please read this before seeing this doctor

One of the worst Psychiatrist that I had in my life...she Had no medical information about my medications when i first saw her..I had to tell her many times about my best treatment plan....Just paying for no service....Office stuff is the worst, Holly the office manager is so unprofessional and she doesn't care about any patient's privacy what soever...everyone in the office will be easily able to know your name, medication and what kind of insurance you have...Total waste of my time....

Best psychiatrist doctor I've ever had.

She's very attentive and helpful and she pays very close attention to you when you talk to her. She offers very wise advice and solutions to your problems. She makes you feel at home and very warm.I would highly recommend her to anyone that suffers psychiatric disorder. I love this lady!

4 years

I've been seeing Dr. Baddigam for 4 years and I couldn't trust anyone else. Yes, there's a long wait. You want to know why? Because she's a GERIATRIC Psychiatrist!! Seniors sit in there and go on and on and on! What is she going to do? Tell them to shut up? If you don't like that, then see her husband Dr. Basivi Baddigam. He's usually faster because he doesn't do Geriatric. I'm 24 years old and I just prefer to see a woman psychiatrist. She's been there for me and I trust her. She's very smart and if you don't like what you hear then go on..leave.. but sooner or later you'll be back.. trust me lol And a big thank you to Holly for keeping the roof up!

Dr. Prameela D Baddigam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.