Dr. Pramela Ganji Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Pramela Ganji?

Need better bed side manner

Posted on February 17th, 2011

Dr. Ganji needs to spend more time talking with her patients. She has left the room when her patients are still speaking to her. She is very rude and condescending. She needs to understand that people are concerned about their illness and need for her to explain things to them. She needs to read the patients chart more carefully for she has made mistakes that are negligent. Just care more!

Unprofessional Staff

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

From the moment you call to make an appointment, you are greeted by an unfriendly older lady. The wait time is minimal which is now understood because the doctor was maybe in my room for 3 minutes. It took a month for me to receive any test results (I had to call them to have them released to me by hand). The office staff was not very efficient in interprofessional communication. They were supposed to call in a new prescription to the pharmacist and never did so. I called them several times over a month to do so. Instead of being apologetic, I was once again, insulted by the older receptionist who does not seem to be able to handle her job, much less enjoy it enough to treat the doctor's patients respectfully.

Posted on October 21st, 2010

It's to hard to make contact with someone in the office it's 2:45pm an the office stays open until 4:00pm and they already have the phone transfer to the answering service I have a problem with scheduling my son a appointment and I can't contact no one for assiting me with getting a physician to take care this matter. I really hope that Dr. Ganji can get some people how can handle the job.

Posted on June 14th, 2010

So, I go into her office b/c I need a new prescription. I don't have an appointment b/c she NEVER says "I want to see you back in my office in two months(or what-have-you), see Mrs. So&So at the front deesk to make an appointment". When I got there the two old biddies working the front desk call themselves "exposing" me. One made the comment "They need to start scheduling appointments b/c they're just walking in". I ONLY kept my mouth shut b/c I did not want to make a scene and I called my self respecting them b/c they were so ancient. Otherwise, I would have ripped into them. Dr. Ganji is a good doctor,but I'm looking for a great one. I'm switching doctors as soon as I leave here....

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

Dr. Ganji is an excellent physician. I would recommend her to anyone. She is right on the mark in diagnosing a problem and listens patiently. You feel as if you're talking to a good friend and never feel rushed.

Posted on November 23rd, 2015