2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Pramilla N Subramaniam?

ridiculous wait time

This was my first appointment as a new patient. She said her schedule was being squeezed because she was going on vacation the following week. 2 hours wait time is absolutely ridiculous. She did nothing for me other than confirm my already diagnosed cardiac problem with AF. I am not sure if I will return to her office again. Also, I have a big problem with walking due to spinal stenosis. The clinic has a huge sloped ramp to walk up to even enter the building after walking for at least 40' feet from the handicapped parking. I had to stop to regain my strength 5 times before even hitting the elevator section. I can walk, just not very far at any one time. This is the most horrible entrance for anyone with a handicap, even in a wheelchair and heaven forbid if it isn't motorized. So, the entire experience was most painful for more ways than one.

Pramilla N Subramaniam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenner, LA.