Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rai-Pramod Kumar
Dr. Rai-Pramod Kumar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center, U M C Of Southern Nevada and Mountainview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rai-Pramod Kumar has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Rai-Pramod Kumar has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Rai-Pramod Kumar has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Kumar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
U M C Of Southern Nevada
Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Valley Hospital Medical Center
Desert Springs Hospital
46 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3110 S Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Rai-Pramod Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.