Dr. Pramod Reddy Is this you?

4.8

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Because of Dr,Reddy's ability to connect with me in my worst days as a urology/oncology patient , I am going to be a Urologist. He contributed to saving my bladder, kidneys and therefore my life! He is my hero! I dream of being as good and knowledgable as he is, I hope to be as compassionate .

Posted on May 12th, 2013

Dr. Reddy has been my youngest son's urologist since before he was born, diagnosing him prenatally. Since his birth 5 years ago, Dr. Reddy has continued to provide the highest level of care for my son, adapting as his needs required. We continue to function at a higher level than anticipated thanks in part to Dr. Reddy's willingness to try new techniques & consult with his partners to determine our son's best plan of care. Definitely a Family-Centered Care Physician!!

Posted on June 4th, 2016