Dr. Pranav Loyalka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pranav Loyalka?

My father had his TAVR procedure this morning at Memorial Hospital in the Medical Center. Dr. Loyalka has impeccable bed side manners and has a very soothing voice and a great listener. My dad is 87 and it's only been 7 hours after the procedure and he feels better already. Dr. Loyola's team is amazing and my family and I couldn't be happier.

Dr. Loyalka is the best cardiologists I've ever been to. I never worry or stressout when I go to see Dr. Loyalka. I worry if I don't go to see him. Dr. Loyalka is an exemplary cardiologist Our whole family adores this wonderful man.

mrs

DR. LOYALKA IS BEEN MY CARDIOLOGIST SINCE 2005, HE IS THE MOST COURTIOUS, SPIRITUAL AND GREAT BRILLIANT DR. I WOULD NEVER TRUST MY HEART TO ANYONE ELSE. I WAS BORN WHAT THEY CALL A BLUE BABY HAVE MY FIRST SURGERY WHEN I WAS 9 YRS OLD TODAY I'M 58 ALIVE AND DOING GREAT. EVERYTIME I SEE HIM HE ALWAYS SAID : GO HOME AND BE HAPPY. THANK YOU DR LOYALKA. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS.

Best doctor I have ever had.

I was in a deep funk over my health issues. He brought me back from the brink and gave me hope for the future.

mrs

Dr. Loyalka, is one of the most kind, smart, and understanding doctor ever. I'm under his care and has been for the last 8 years. I was born with TETREOLOGY OF FALLOT, have my first surgery at age 9yrs by Dr.Denton Cooley, and at the age of 50 when to see Dr.Loyalka to have my 2nd surgery, I could not have asked for more than the best when he came into my life, I'm 57 years old and I will recommend Dr. Loyalka to anyone that have a heart condition or illness, him and his team are the best.

extremely courteous, caring, fantastic team

After going into pulmonary edema and chf, he brought in tons of other Drs to help me regain my life. He's so courteous along with his team. My life continues to be in his hands.

patient

Dr. Loyalka was on call when I had my heart attack. He care was outstanding and made me feel very calm and safe in his hands. As your doctor you have a man that has tremendous knowledge and ability. He as a great staff and I he expects you to call him with whatever physical issue you may have. He has an outstanding bed side manner and is the best cardiologist in the Houston Texas area. If you need oe he's the best there is.

Phenominal

Throughout my journey Dr. Loyalka has been amazing. He has not only been there for me but my family as well. He cares about his patients and makes sure you understand everything. He is very honest about everything and gives you hope and will put a smile on your face. His staff is amazing too. It's like they're family. Every time I have a follow up with him he also takes the time to ask about my family and how they are doing even though he is a very busy man. Couldn't recommend a better doctor.

Mr. Steven Kaptain, Owner SK Floors

This Dr. saved my life. He has everything you can expect from his in sync team to the surgeons he guides. He has a bedside manor and will make you bet ...

great docter saved my life at the time

Awesome, caring, comforting, knowledgeable, compassionate

From Diagnosis to End of Life

During my husband's recent illness, which resulted in his death, Dr. Loyalka was extremely kind and caring, both to me and to my out-of-town children. He kept asking if I was getting enough rest and if I was taking care of myself. He was especially kind and sensitive while the difficult time came to take my husband off life support was being made. I was 1000 miles from home,and he couldn't have been nicer to me or my family during this difficult time. He was not only an excellent physician, but he was a gentle and kind supportive friend.