Dr. Pranav V Shah Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Pranav V Shah?

Doesn't give me the time of day

Spent less than 5 minutes talking to me and would not even let me speak half the time. Medication dosage was obviously wrong yet he didn't change it when I told him all the problems I was having. Breaking point was at my last appointment when I felt like he was implying that I was perhaps either dependent or becoming dependent to the medication that I was only on for 6 weeks! I was completely insulted. I have absolutely no history of any kind of substance abuse nor does he have any reason to even think that might be the case now. It crossed my mind that perhaps it was a racial factor... I've since then requested to be switched to another Dr that can give me the time of day to hear me out and accurately prescribe what can help me.

Beware

tends to over medicate.

Patient

This guy called my name in the waiting room and was to stupid to find his office. This guy is a whack job. He then wrote out my two prescriptions wrong , Went to lunch. Then took the rest of the week off . Causing me a complete disaster!

Adult ADHD