Dr. Pranay J Bhatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pranay J Bhatt?

He made me despise doctors.

My main gripe with Dr bhatt is that he doesn't know how to listen to your feelings or concerns as a patient. I went to him for a digestive disorder, but he dimiss my concerns and made me feel that I was a hypochondriac. I generally never step door into a doctor office unless I am concern with an issue. I have visit a doctor less than 10 times in my lifetime, I'm more into holistic and natural medicine. I am far from a hypochondriac. My mother and aunt both died from colon cancer so I went to Dr bhatt to ensure tht my digestive issues was not going to turn into a serious problem for me. When I made him aware that the items that he was prescribing me was not working and I wanted more of a thorough analysis of my digestive system. I overheard him telling his colleagues and his staff that I was nuts. Deeply offended and hurt by his rudness I still have a distaste of doctors, and will stick to natural remedies.

Grate doc

Waiting is only for checking ins .I really like this doc.right dx,help with my condition

great

Good Doc

Doc is best but staff at Washington St clinic rude. WIll go to him again for sure but at different location. Keep Rocking Doc!!

Excellent Doctor

I was having some emergency and doctor saw me urgently. He refered me to the blood work and followed up when the results came back.

horrible experience

Doctor bills insurance company incorrectly. He send my samples to a lab which was not covered in my plan and assured i will not have to pay anything for my lab tests. I got a $800 bill.

Dr. Pranay J Bhatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield, NJ.