The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pranay M Parikh has 2 locations
2 Medical Center Dr
Springfield, MA 01107
Book Online Now
Dr. Pranay M Parikh has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pranay M Parikh - Posted on September 10th, 2016
Dr. Parikh was wonderful. I went in with a wrist pain that had bothered me for several months. Many people, including my regular doctor, had given me advice but none of it had really worked. Thus, I was a little wary and also scared of the word "surgery" in his specialty. But the minute he came into the room, Dr. Parikh made me felt comfortable and he listened to my concerns carefully. He explained what was wrong and the many courses that can be taken without surgery very clearly. Now, I'm so confident in his diagnosis that there might even be placebo effect on top of the real effect that he said will take place.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pranay M Parikh - Posted on January 12th, 2016
Absolutely the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pranay M Parikh - Posted on February 24th, 2015
Hands getting better
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pranay M Parikh - Posted on April 4th, 2014
I was referred to Dr Parikh for surgery on my hands which were in trouble due to nerve pinching. He fully understood what was needed and had a couple approaches at what to do. We fully discussed the options and he proceeded to do the operation, which was a success. I now have part of my mobility back which has increased my pleasure in life. His professionalism and sincerity was important to me to believe and trust the procedure. He can do it! Thank you.
Best in Business
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pranay M Parikh - Posted on March 4th, 2014
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Dr. Pranay M Parikh Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Pranay M Parikh's office for more information.
2 Medical Center Dr Springfield, MA 01107
325 King St Northampton, MA : (413) 794-5363
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pranay M Parikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.