Dr. Pranita D Tamma Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Pranita D Tamma?

Very Good Experience

We had a very nice appointment with Dr. Tamma. She is clearly very bright and thorough. She has excellent bedside manner and I would highly recommend her.

Dr. Tamma was very kind and compassionate. She is not the type of Doctor who just orders lots of tests and medicines. She explained everything in a lot of detail and even repeated everything by phone to my husband. She is amazing!

I would highly recommend Dr. Tamma if your child has a pediatric infection concern.

We loved our appointment with Dr. Tamma. She spent so much time with us and made us feel very comfortable. We would definitely recommend her.

Excellent doctor

Dr Tamma is one outstanding doctor. She recently met with my child and was very kind and easy to deal with. Highly recommended!!!

mother

We had a great visit with Dr. Tamma. She took so much time talking to my family and wasn't trying to push lots of tests or medications on us. She gave us time to tell our story and was able to successfully treat my daughter. It took a while to get an appointment but it was worth the wait.

Grandmother

Dr. Tamma took care of my grandson at Johns Hopkins Hospital. She would come by every day and sit down and explain everything in detail that the surgeons just ran through using jargon. She answered all our questions and what I appreciated the most was that she was very honest about how how my grandson would do. We had a very nice experience with her and I would highly recommend her.

Outstanding physician

I can't stop raving about Dr. Tamma. She may be the best doctor I've ever encountered. She is kind, knowledgable, very thorough and patient. She exemplifies what every doctor should be. She is a gem of a person and I'm truly lucky to have discovered her. I would recommend her to anyone who is tired of modern day medical hang ups, dictated solely by insurance companies and money, but is seeking a true family oriented doctor. She is outstanding!!!

Great doctor!

Dr. Tamma was very smart and compassionate. She is a reall great doctor and I am looking forward to my follow-up visit with her.

Grandmother of Patient

Excellent doctor! It is refreshing to finally meet a smart doctor who ALSO has excellent bedside manner.

Awesome!

Dr. Tamma was fabulous. My 2 month old has had recurrent issues with MRSA and we were very worried. Dr. Tamma was extremely helpful and taught us all about MRSA, the risks associated with it, and things we can do to try to get if of it. I hope no other mom has to deal with MRSA in their children but is she does- see Dr. Tamma!

I really enjoyed my daughter's visit with Dr. Tamma. My daughter was diagnosed with Lymes disease in 2010 and continued to have some symptoms. Dr. Tamma spent an hour with me reassuring me and giving me very helpful advice. Everyone concerned with Lymes disease should visit her!

Dr. Pranita D Tamma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.