- Lourdes Medical Center Burlington
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Prasad G Acharya has 2 locations
Dr. Prasad G Acharya has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Prasad G Acharya has the following 19 expertise
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Disease
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Biopsy
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Prasad G Acharya Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Select
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Prasad G Acharya
Dr. Acharya graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in 1998. Dr. Acharya works in Burlington Townsh, NJ and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Acharya is affiliated with Lourdes Medical Center Burlington and Deborah Heart & Lung Center.