Dr. Prasad V Katta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Prasad V Katta?

He explains everything thoroughly. My numbers haven't been this good in years. Great Doctor.

Gestational Diabetes

I was diagnosed with gestational when I was in 27 th week , And. My fasting sugar levels were bit high than normal. That's when my ob suggested dr katta. He is very professional and very nice person. I was suggested to take insulin at night, but was bit hesitant to take. Then dr katta assured me that it would not harm me or baby in anyway and infact he said he would also recommend his family member to take if needed, that really made me soothe .. He brings comfort to patients , spends enough time and answers all our questions. He also sends prescription to pharmacy with sufficient quantity.. So need to worry of shortage. And while my treatment he had some emergency and went to his home country , but even from thr he continued my treatment thru phone and emails. Thru out my gestataional I had his support and my deliver went well. My baby boy is healthy and m very happy for this.

Great doc

We have been with him last few years... great service and good doctor