Have you seen Dr. Prasad R Kudalkar?

Excellent care and information for the 5 years of being a patient in watch and wait for cll

Years of Excellent Service

I have CLL. I have been a patient of Dr. K. for about 10 years. He has always been one of the finest doctors I have. HE LISTENS! He has put me on Chemo treatment when the CLL has been really bad. He is interested in what treatment is needed. He always has a plan for me. I can not believe the bad reviews. Maybe that patient did not like his answers. His nurse Shirley is one of his best assets. She always is concerned and ready to assist all she can. The techs at West Chester are the best. Friendly and concerned. You will find no finer doctor or staff.

My mom has been a patient of Dr. K for a little over a year now. We really like him and have only heard positives from other patients. He takes his time to explain things and always answers questions. He also returns calls outside office hours, on his own time. He truly wants us to understand what is going on and will explain/ answer any question. He seems very patient and talks slowly. He gives hope and options-- but not false hope and does not " sugarcoat."

Was very aloof. In our time of despair, he hardly had any comforting words and was very formal. He was totally negative the entire time. Our mother had lung cancer and we did not have a good experience with this doctor during her treatment

Was abrupt and did not address my questions. Seemed like he was not interested

Dr. K is an excellent doctor. He had been treating my father for a couple years now. He takes the time to sit down and explain what is going on and what needs done. Anytime we have questions we can just call the office and they get the answers we need.The staff at the office are friendly and helpful as well.

Dr. Prasad R Kudalkar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fairfield, OH.

Dr. Prasad R Kudalkar Is this you?