Dr. Prasad Kulkarni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Prasad Kulkarni?

One of the best

Posted on August 14th, 2013

After trying three different doctors, I finally found this physician. My condition was very well discussed. I was made a part of my decision making and listened to. This doctor has superb skills and kindness and compassion to match

Wonderful doctor

Posted on July 5th, 2011

I have had excellent experience with this doctor. He diagnosed my pancreas problem quickly and I got cancer treatment in time. My life was saved. I am really surprised at the last comment as my experience was totally opposite. There are other Dr. Prasad in the area and may be it refers to a different doctor.

egd

Posted on December 30th, 2010

I had a procedure done by dr. prassad, the day of I called the office whoever answered the phone you couldnt understand due to heavy accent and broken english. I had great treatment at hospital , the doctor never explained anything, never acknowledged me as a person or a patient, never said one word to me, he helped wheel me into the endo room, he stood right next to me waitng for me to go to sleep, never said 1 word, i woke up, he never came back to explain anything, the nurses had to. If it wasnt for me being in the healthfield, I wouldnt have known, and I signed a consent for a procedure the dr. never explained, hopefully i figure out whats going on and never have to go back to him again. I heard he is very intelligent and a good doc, just horrible bedside manners. If you cant treat your pts as people regardless of insurance they hold, status, etc you probably should find another career where you dont have to actually conversate or communicate with human beings. So Im assuming the egd went well i never spoke to him we will see, my first visit he never even looked at me or assessed the area of pain, just asked few questions and wrote to scripts and sent me on my way, as a member of healthcare system it is very disappointing when other team members of healthcare act this way!

Posted on December 10th, 2010

Took very good care of me. Has nice personality and manners. Discussed my problem well.

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

Honest and sincere. Technically superb!!

Posted on February 26th, 2017