Dr. Prasad Lakshminarasimhiah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Prasad Lakshminarasimhiah?

Knowledgeable and understanding doctor

Does a thorough examination. He got all necessary info before diagnosing. He explained my condition and treatment options in simle terms and clarified all my questions. I would trust this doctor.

WORST OFFICE EVER!!!!!

Just an amazing doctor and very nice

Most un-professional Dr. I've ever seen

I would give Dr. Prasad zero stars if I could. He doesn't listen, gets me mixed up with other patients, all about the $$$ and how soon he can implant a stimulator without trying any alternative methods. All he talks about. Very curt in his speaking, bullying tactics are no way for a Dr to be.

Simply best

Simply best pain doc.

VERY DEPENDABLE, CARING PAIN DOCTOR!

Unlike the previous reviewer, I had a very good experience with Dr.Prasad, while being treated for back issues. I was about to cancet my cruise, that I had planned for almost a year. I met Dr.P, about 2 months ago. He suggested me not to cancel the cruise and to try PT and 2 spine injections. I was skeptical, but wanted to give a try. We just got back from 5 days cruise yesterday morning. Thanks to Dr.Prasad, as he suggested the injections and therapy helped me a lot.I didn't miss out the time with family on the cruise. Ofcourse, I didn't do a whole lot on the ship, but being able to spend time with family was amazing.

Dr Prasad really cares for me as a person, and shows just as much passion for my family and my job. He always asks about all three of those and it comes from within his heart. He is striving his hardest to make me as pain free as possoble as well.Thank you Dr Prasad !!!!

Previous pain doctors were just about getting more insurance money. Dr Prasad really cares about his patients relief and explains in great detail solutions and what is causing your pain!

Great pain doctor in Frisco

He made me feel comfortable. He didn't judge me based on my medications and my diseases. He made wonderful suggestions that I could understand and didn't rush me out of the office. He listened to me!!!!!!! He gave me hope that he will be able to make my disease that's incurable and devastating (RA, FM....) to a disease that I'm going to be able to finally accept and be able to get to the point where I'm able to function at the status I was able to before I got sick a few years ago. This all in the first few visits is how he made me feel - hopeful! This is truly amazing as I've been to endless number of drs and found only one other to be so great. I hope it stays this way...........

Not worth it

Want to be pain Free? You found the right Dr!

Listens first, and is up on new technology. Makes me feel like there is hope in this never ending battle of pain relief and after my big procedure it was literally up and moving with cane the next day

The Best Pain Management Doctor I've Ever Seen in 21 Years

I could not be happier after seeing Dr. Prasad for just 2 visits. He is genuinely invested in his patients and their well being and has an excellent bedside manner. He is very friendly, but stern, and while I was entering into a severe depression after 21 years of chronic back pain and Methadone just before seeing him for the first time, he has already helped me to deal with this while working to improve my quality of life through an MRI and effective targeted treatments. He has helped me to find ways to pursue my own peace, too, and has given me some real hope again. I cannot say enough good about what a true doctor this man is. He has found his God given reason for being put on this earth and he puts it to good use! Thank you, Dr. Prasad!