- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prasad J Sawardeker MD
Dr. Prasad J Sawardeker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit Lakes, MN, with other offices in Fosston, MN and Fargo, ND . He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand and Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Prasad J Sawardeker has 3 locations
1027 Washington Ave
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
Book Online Now
Dr. Prasad J Sawardeker has the following 4 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Prasad J Sawardeker has the following 4 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Prasad J Sawardeker is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Prasad J Sawardeker - Posted on July 4th, 2016
I'll be the first
Self-verified patient of Dr. Prasad J Sawardeker - Posted on March 23rd, 2014
I'll be the first to tell you that I am not a fan of the doctors office. But I can't even begin to tell you how surprised I was after meeting this doc. He tells you how it is, he doesn't waste your time like other guys I've seen. You know you can trust him from the second he opens his mouth. I feel lucky to have been referred to him, he's changed my life, literally. You won't be dissapointed with this guy, guarantee it.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Prasad J Sawardeker - Posted on October 11th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Prasad J Sawardeker - Posted on December 4th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Prasad J Sawardeker - Posted on October 23rd, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
12 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Prasad J Sawardeker Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Prasad J Sawardeker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Detroit Lakes, MN.