Dr. Prasad V Chalasani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Prasad V Chalasani?

Poor experience

A Dr. Who care

Poor Service Response

I was admitted to the Hospital thru the emergency room. Numerous tests were performed on my heart and arteries. The attending physicians made numerous calls to his office during the day and evening -the nurses made numerous calls also. The answering service did not help much, I made numerous calls from my hospital bed - to date no response. I checked myself out the hospital and began calling his office still no response. For a cardiologist IO question the level of care or concern. Found me a cardiologist.

gREAT DOCTOR

Dr. Chalasani is wonderful. But I'm not so sure about his billing staff; One woman in that department has been very rude at times and even billed me for money that I did not owe.

Patient

Very caring competent Doctor. Took professional responsibility for finding a hospital and doctor that I would be comfortable with. Very caring and smart. Appears to be knowledgeable heart specialist .

Worth the wait. Very professional. Great bedside manner. Did not set me up for any unnecessary tests or procedures. This was my first office visit, as I am new to the area. Dr. Chalasani had been highly recommended by family members. They had been accurate in their praise.

Failed to notify of poor stent outcome.

Stent inserted without cleaning out artery first. Stent acted to narrow the artery further; causing major problem...blocking circulation to left coronary artery. Discovered by another cardiologist during stress test prior to starting exercise class. This happened in another state. Dr. C. should have informed us that the stent had limited/restricted blood flow. Outcome..by-pass operation required to by-pass the almost closed stented area.

I AM ONLY TWENTY YEARS OLD BUT HAVE HAD MY SHARE OF MEDICAL VISIT AFTER JOINING THE MILITARY I HAVE SEEN NUMEROUS DOCTORS IN A VARIETY OF FILEDS AND CAN HONESTLY SAY I HAVE NEVER FELT MORE COMFORTABLE WITH A DOCTOR THAN WITH PRASAD CHALASANI HE WAS MORE THAN HELPFULL IN MANY ASPECTS, HE IS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE IN HIS FIELD OF WORK, AND HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. ITS HARD TO TRUST A DOCTOR WHO IS REPAIRING SUCH A SENSITIVE OBJECT AS THE HEART HOWEVER I HAVE NEVER FELT MORE COMFORTABLE AND SAFE WITH ANY AS I HAVE WITH DR. CHALASANI.

Run

misdiagnosis and incorrect drugs were the norm with him. The only reason he wasn't sued for malpractice is that I was smart enough to get away from him so there was no lasting injury. Do not use him if you value your life.

Over rated

No appology for this poor rating. The facilities are 3rd world.The Heart Center is monopolistic and deals in numbers of proceedures - Brags about how many they've done.Drs. are not gods. They do difficult and amazing proceedures. If you have chest pain you get a proceedure. Are they all necessary?

Dr. Prasad V Chalasani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Pierce, FL.