Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Prasadarao B Mukkamala has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Showing 5 of 33
This person, pretending to be a doctor, is the biggest phony I have ever met. He spent maybe 5 minutes with me, measuring my legs, arms, and having me bend and turn some. He decided I was cured, although I am suffering a lot of pain and disability. He is totally on the side of the insurance companies. I was made to go to him rather than a local specialist, traveling over 3 hours to spend 5 minutes with him. He was heartless, and has no compassion for patients. I am sure he is paid a lot of money to lie and deny coverage for injured workers. I don't know how he can be called a doctor. I thought there was an oath they take to care for and be compassionate to the people they see. Apparently this one didn't. I don't know how he can sleep at night to treat people like he does. I guess the large amount of money he gets for his lies makes it easy. It is hard to give an overall rating when there is no - star.
Elmhurst Hospital Center
Dr. Prasadarao B Mukkamala accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrasadarao B Mukkamala Md, 1 Union Sq Ste 3, Charleston, WV
Dr. Prasadarao B Mukkamala is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Charleston, WV.