Dr. Prasadarao Mukkamala Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Prasadarao Mukkamala?

Posted on March 6th, 2017

I was in an out with in ten minutes that's pulling in the parking lot an out. Sorry Dr. Hes paid by your company to give you the worst 2% an then tried to appeal it an they rejected my letter twice. Then told me I didn't have pain it was in my head. With pins an bands an cut six times. Hes a joke

I wonder how much The Hartford paid him to say there is nothing wrong with me. My wish is that he would get CRPS

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

Posted on November 8th, 2016

dr.mukkamala failed me in 5 minutes what a genios seriously I don't think so

Posted on February 14th, 2016

This dr is totally for company

ms

Posted on October 20th, 2015

This person, pretending to be a doctor, is the biggest phony I have ever met. He spent maybe 5 minutes with me, measuring my legs, arms, and having me bend and turn some. He decided I was cured, although I am suffering a lot of pain and disability. He is totally on the side of the insurance companies. I was made to go to him rather than a local specialist, traveling over 3 hours to spend 5 minutes with him. He was heartless, and has no compassion for patients. I am sure he is paid a lot of money to lie and deny coverage for injured workers. I don't know how he can be called a doctor. I thought there was an oath they take to care for and be compassionate to the people they see. Apparently this one didn't. I don't know how he can sleep at night to treat people like he does. I guess the large amount of money he gets for his lies makes it easy. It is hard to give an overall rating when there is no - star.

IME

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Absolutely for sale!!! Any workers comp evaluation he is going to just lie lie lie lie and make stuff up. I'm so disappointed in this system, the level of corruption is sick. Did a 6 joint IME in less than 10 mins after I was ran over by a car. He put in the report that I said I fell and eventhough I have screws in me, I'm 100%

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

Posted on November 29th, 2014

This man is the lowest form of life there is. He will lie on your IME just to help the insurance companies. Watch out for his assitant nurse "feel good" if you know what I mean. If not ask old Doc. Watch every word he speaks. Did not trust anyone in his office. The less you say the better off you are, Because you will write whatever he wants anyway. Never sign anything they ask you to unless your lawyer looks at it first. The most unprofessional doctor I never have been around.

IN Bed With Insurance Companies

Posted on June 14th, 2014

Make sure to have a person go with you to the appointment. Also to stay with you the whole time. Office staff is very deceptive. Do not put your guard down for one minute. Pay very close attention to everything you sign. Plus get copies. This doctor will twist up your words. He trys to trip you up with the questions he asks. No matter how good you answer the questions. He will lair in the report. WV get all the rejects.

A PUPPET OF WORKER'S COMP CARRIERS

Posted on October 1st, 2013

This doctor has made quite a career out of denying worker's compensation injuries. He is paid by insurance companies that don't want to pay legitimate claims. A true charlatan, it is laughable to call him a professional. His "independent" exams are phony & biased, looking forward to W.C. hearing when his so-called "findings" are shut down AGAIN. He's a sell-out liar, his plan is to delay & deny so that you will remain in pain.

Disgusted

Posted on September 5th, 2013

Like others here, I was sent to this quack by workers comp to have my benefits cut off. As expected his report said I was 100 percent better and could return to work immediately, "no disability". I showed the report to my own doc who couldn't believe it. This guy barely spent 5 mins with me ordering me to do this and do that making no notes about my pain and restrictions. After talking to a lawyer about my comp claim, it seems this doc does these reports often and says only what workers comp wants him to say. I can't believe this happened but am going to file a complaint with the stat workers comp board about this

Workers Comp "Payroll" Doctor

Posted on May 26th, 2013

This guy is in it for Brickstreet. He lied through his teeth about my condition and degree of disability. I had 2 other doctors and a surgeon all confirm my injuries and disability status. Luckily his dirty past about being a company doctor came out and I was able to get my benefits restored so I can get better and hopefully back to work someday soon. This guy puts other doctors to shame, Beware!

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Profession and understanding, took time to listen and explain the injury , gave me instructions on how to make my back stronger.