Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prasanthi Ganesa
Dr. Prasanthi Ganesa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ganesa is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford, Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South and Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. She speaks English.
Dr. Prasanthi Ganesa has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Sports Injuries
- Blood Cancer
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Diabetic Foot
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Sports Medicine
- Interventional Oncology
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Ganesa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Prasanthi Ganesa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Cancer And Blood Disorders, 800 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Prasanthi Ganesa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.