Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu
Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Keller, TX, with another office in Irving, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tondapu is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving. She speaks English.
Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
This dr has terrible back office/receptionist employees who don't do their job and apparently she doesn't care. It would take too much space to describe to you here what happened. I wasted so much valuable time and got even sicker due to medication she prescribed and didn't follow up with me on. I had to try to follow up and that didn't even work. I went back on my old meds. Very sad in this type of business where customer service sells your work. A doctor works so hard to build their business only to be sabatoged by the front desk receptionist who could obviously care less about the success or failure of the doctors they work under. I was waiting for labs for 3 wks and finally called her to get results and she said they hadn't received the labs. I said, well I have them (quest sends them to me) and they wouldn't even offer to make an apt to discuss. Will never see her again.
Real dud! MCNT double bills your medical & uses ALL available funds available. Dr Tondapu does not listen to your requests in my case she prescribed medicine that was recalled yet billed for the visit. That is NO CARE. You are Just a Bill to MCNT and this doctor! I would give no stars - that was not an option.
Dr. Tondapu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Siddhartha Medical College
Graduated in 2000
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Prasanthi Tondapu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Keller, TX.