Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prashant P Ponda
Dr. Prashant P Ponda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Windsor, NY, with another office in Fishkill, NY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Ponda is affiliated with St Lukes Cornwall Hospital. Dr. Ponda has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Prashant P Ponda has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Prashant P Ponda has the following 17 expertise
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergies
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Prashant P Ponda has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Prashant P Ponda is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
My daughter is a new patient of Dr. Ponda. My pediatrician highly recommended him. The staff were very nice and made my daughter feel very comfortable. Dr. Ponda was also incredibly nice, explained everything in detail, and we did not feel rushed. I am glad I drove the 50 minutes to his office; it was well worth it.
After my visit with Dr. Ponda I had a much better understanding of my allergies and why certain treatments in the past would work and others wouldn't. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, and took his time answering all the questions I had. He put me on a script which was an immediate improvement (and savings) over the Claritin I was taking everyday. I highly recommend Dr. Ponda.
This is the best doctor and allergy office I have been to. I got to the office in Newburgh NY, not the Fishkill office that's listed as the primary here. The office has saturday appointments, which is awesome.Dr. Ponda is a nice, soft spoken man who knows his stuff. I went to him as a specialist in food allergies, but he is good at treating regular allergies as well. He does not push you into any kind of treatments, just presents them to you and makes sure you understand everything.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ponda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Prashant P Ponda accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Prashant P Ponda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Windsor, NY.