Dr. Prashant Soni Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Prashant Soni?

Posted on December 8th, 2017

I found it to be a very comfortable and great experience. Everyone in office friendly and helpful. Results are great. No issues at all. Any questions were answered right away. Overall a great facility to go to. Dr. Soni was friendly and made me feel comfortable the entire time. Would recommend.

Posted on September 8th, 2017

Dr. Soni did my implants. If you are looking for someone, look no further, this is your man. Could not have been in better hands.

Genuine care

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Dr. Soni and his staff are professional and have genuine care for their patients, listening to their needs and concerns providing honest feedback with excellent results. I recommend this physician/office to all.

Youthful neck and chin

Posted on March 27th, 2017

Dr. Soni erased years off my profile by doing a simple in-office liposuction of the neck. He explained the procedure thoroughly and what the end result would be. He was on target. Family and friends have commented on my youthful appearance. Looking at photos from fifteen years ago, I noticed that I had lost some of my chin profile. Dr. Soni recommended that I try a filler to elongate my chin profile. Something as simple as a filler and the neck liposuction managed to return my profile of fifteen years ago. Thank you Dr. Soni!

unfortunately this man is not good a major procedures , Maybe good for botox , but stay away on the big stuff .

Posted on March 24th, 2017

One of the finest plastic surgeons in CT

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Just like many other women my age (I am in my 60ies) who cannot stand seeing themselves in the mirror, I have been contemplating getting a face lift for several years. I live a very busy life and was afraid to even think as to how much time I would have to spend looking for a right plastic surgeon – a surgeon I could trust. I imagined going through several consultations with different doctors. But my first scheduled appointment was with Dr. Soni and after meeting him my search was over! Dr. Soni is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He is very professional, smart, confident and at the same time warm and caring. He does not rush through his appointments and gives you a lot of options to think about. He listens to you and provides feedback to accommodate your wishes in a constructive manner. He does not push you towards any decisions but still firmly recommends what he would do in your particular situation. I had absolutely no doubts after meeting him that I want to be his patient. Now two months after my surgery (facelift and blepharoplasty), I feel so happy that I made that decision. My recovery was quick and painless, which I attribute to Dr. Soni’s incredible surgical skills. He is very careful and precise in his work. My daughter came to visit me on the third post-op week and she was so pleasantly surprised with my new look that she could not stop telling me about it again and again. I look absolutely natural but much younger – exactly what I wanted. When my friends meet me, they complement my hair or ask if I went on a very relaxing vacation. Now when I look in the mirror, I see a real me, not the person I was trying to avoid seeing for a very long time. Thank you Dr. Soni for making people happier! I highly recommend Dr. Soni to people who are looking for exceptional and safe results in plastic surgery. He is an amazing surgeon and a wonderful person.

Upper Blepharoplasty

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Dr. Soni is a wonderful and skilled plastic surgeon. He takes his time to talk to you and explain exactly what he is going to do. By procedure day you are totally at ease and comfortable . Very pleasant office staff at both Danbury and Ridgefield offices. I'm so glad I had the excess skin taken off my upper eyelids. It's a fresh new look with very little down time.

Dr. Soni nice person, caring doctor

Posted on October 30th, 2016

Dr. Soni was very patient with me and answered all my questions before hid did liposuction on my neck chin area he takes his time with his work and is a very nice pleasant person

Portrait Artist

Posted on October 7th, 2016

The entire staff was very knowledgable and helpful. I love my results! A few weeks after my facelift and the removal of the excess skin around my eyes, I met with three very dear friends that I hadn't seen in years. One of them said "...snd YOU haven't changed a bit!" Who could ask for a better compliment?!

Breast cancer reconstruction

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Dr. Soni performed my reconstruction following my double mastectomy due to breast cancer. He did an amazing job with my reconstruction, well beyond my expectations. I am extremely satisfied with my final results. He made this experience for me very pleasant, under the circumstances. He always had a very kind beside manner. I never felt rushed or left with questions. He always took the time to explain every step. I am truly happy with my decision to have had him as my surgeon. It's a nice feeling that I am able to smile again after all that I have been through. I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Soni. I will and have highly recommended him to others! :)

Under chin Lipo

Posted on August 25th, 2016

I had sagging jowels and some turkey neck ... The procedure was quick in the office , DR Soni is very gentle .. I felt no pain just a small amount of pressure ... I had some small bruising that covered with make-up and very little swelling .. There was no down time . And two weeks later I looked amazing !!!!! It took ten years off my lower face and neck !

Communications Bad

Posted on August 9th, 2016

I was treated in a way that makes me feel unwelcome and I have tried for a couple weeks to have my potential surgeon who I saw call me. They staff has not followed up on tests and communications and I have had to do them myself and they block my access to Dr. I am not sure if Dr. Soni refuses to call me or if they staff is not giving him messages. Tried to get resolved with management but I still cannot get an answer to this question and wonder why they block communication to your doctor. Thinking about backing out of the whole thing right now as I am concerned the doctor lacks concern and seems to not be pushing thing along to get the surgery done. I am getting cold feet.