Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Prashant Wadhwa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I have seen Dr. Wadhwa for over five years at the Bedford VA Hospital for an annual exam and continuing counsel and medications. He is thorough, accurate in his diagnosis, precise in his treatments, and extremely supportive. He is a good listener and gives advice with kindness and good humor. I am grateful for the unhurried time he gives me and for the good work of his RN Kate Anderson as well.
Dr.Wadhwa`s exceptional knowledge and care was very surprising. He diagnosed my health issue in seconds and I am now on my way back to good health. His bedside manner made me feel like a human and not a number which is pretty common these days. If you are a Veteran looking for great care go to the Bedford VA and ask for Wadhwa. If you are not a Veteran I heard he practices at Harvard on Chelmsford. I cannot confirm this though.
21 Years Experience
Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1997
Caritas Carney Hospital
Dr. Prashant Wadhwa accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEdith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital, 200 Springs Rd, Bedford, MA
Dr. Prashant Wadhwa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, MA.