Dr. Prashant Wadhwa Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Prashant Wadhwa?

Excellent Physician !

Posted on August 21st, 2016

I have seen Dr. Wadhwa for over five years at the Bedford VA Hospital for an annual exam and continuing counsel and medications. He is thorough, accurate in his diagnosis, precise in his treatments, and extremely supportive. He is a good listener and gives advice with kindness and good humor. I am grateful for the unhurried time he gives me and for the good work of his RN Kate Anderson as well.

Great Care

Posted on June 30th, 2016

I have a complex set of health concerns and Dr. Wadhwa has been very judicious in ensuring I receive the best care possible. Would recommend to my family.

Veteran

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Dr.Wadhwa`s exceptional knowledge and care was very surprising. He diagnosed my health issue in seconds and I am now on my way back to good health. His bedside manner made me feel like a human and not a number which is pretty common these days. If you are a Veteran looking for great care go to the Bedford VA and ask for Wadhwa. If you are not a Veteran I heard he practices at Harvard on Chelmsford. I cannot confirm this though.

Posted on October 11th, 2016