Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prashanthi Koduri
Dr. Prashanthi Koduri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Suffolk, VA, with another office in Suffolk, VA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Koduri is affiliated with Sentara Obici Hospital, Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital and Sentara Careplex Hospital. Dr. Koduri has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Prashanthi Koduri has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Prashanthi Koduri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffolk, VA.