Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Prashanti M Pilla has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Prashanti M Pilla has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Prashanti M Pilla is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
Terrible doctor!! While she had her hand inside me and my legs wide open she decided to tell me shes 99% sure i had uterine cancer. Being young and recently married and wanting children not to mention hearing the words cancer was the scariest thing in the world. She had me take all these tests. I had biopsy after biopsy and tons of blood work and tons of ultra sounds. I had to call and talk to a nurse to get the results to the tests. She never bothered to call me when they came in. She was always late, extremely rude. Told me i shouldn't have children. Just a terrible human being. Long story short I found a new doctor and dont have cancer. A week later i got a letter in the mail that she dropped me as a patient and no longer works with the company because she couldn't get along with people...lol shes a joke.
Dr. Pilla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Siddhartha Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Aurora Health Care
Dr. Prashanti M Pilla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsAurora Health Center, 4202 W Oakwood Park Ct Ste 200, Franklin, WI
Dr. Prashanti M Pilla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, WI.