Dr. Prasuna Jami Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Prasuna Jami?

great doctor

excellent care. office is great. love dr. jami. takes her time with you and seems to care about your concerns. highly recommend.

Former patient

She misdiagnosed me. Never treated me for my actual problems. Was rude to me, had me in my biopsy when she was the one who said I needed it. She knew I was unable to lay flat due to back issues. She always had different staff after watching her be rude to them & how she treats them & staff I can't blame them or patients not to comeback.

Don't waste your time

Very bad doctor

Rude and condescending

Dr. Jami was uniformly rude and condescending to me. She was totally unable to respond to any question from me that she interpreted as being critical or challenging. She repeatedly stated that I was her "worst" patient even though I was compliant. She insisted that I must return to her office monthly for lab work in order for her to prescribe medication and she refused to fill out paperwork that my insurance company needed in order to pay to fill my prescriptions. My subsequent doctor does not think that is necessary to do lab work monthly.. She had an extremely high turnover in office staff and I often heard her be rude to her staff. I would NOT recommend her to others.

Terrible

She is a very rude doctor.

Never Again!

She's a terrible person and doctor. She is frustratingly mean to her patients and if you have diabetes you will not be able to please her unless you have A1C results of a non-diabetic. She will treat you with disdain and threaten to kick you out of her practice. I STUCK with her for months even though I dreaded every second of treatment until I could no longer take it. In a word, she is terrible.

Rude and Pompous Dr.

Terrible bedside manner and extremely rude. Don't miss an appointment with Dr.Jami or you risk her"dropping you" as a patient if you could not get off work. Made me feel very unimportant and worthless. Would not recommend her unfortunately.

Do not waste your time

Would Never go back. Went to her several times and she did nothing to help me. After revisiting my regular doctor he suggested i get a MRI and they found a 6×9cm tumor covering my pituitary gland and shes is suppose to be the gland specialist. On top of that she has terrible beside manner. She is rude and treats her staff like servants. She also misdiagnosed a friend of mine that was dying

What I've experiencec

When I was sent to dr jami it was for a thyroid biopsy and I was not actually a patient. When they discovered I was hyperthyroid 3 years later and sent me back I had read the reviews . Esp the one from a woman who was treated badly and called a baby bc she was having a panic attack. When I was sent over straight from my pcp office I was also having a panic attack due to the hyper Thyroid. I was crying etc when my husband took me in. She was extremely nice and caring. I had to have 5 biopsies and had 8 appts in the past year. I have heard her be gruff to staff. Needless to say she wants things done exactly as she says. I have made and cancelled appts with no problem. She works a lot and very long days with what seems to be a very busy practice. So I have seen her snappy ( once bc she thought a nurse who was helping during a biopsy was making me uncomfortable). I have had long pleasant and caring ( she kept patting my hand and asking if I was okay during biopsies) appts I can tell she s strict and wants you to follow her direction but she's only been extremely nice to me.

Dr.Jami is my " Life Saver"

After seeing numerous doctors trying to find out what was wrong with me. I was referred to Dr.Jami..I was diagnosed with Graves Disease. Dr. Jami knew exactly what to do..by the time I got to her, I was ready to die. I spent time in ICU (deathly sick). She was VERY compassionate to me..NEVER has she been rude! She has spent up to an hour at office visits explaining things to me and my husband, she is ALWAYS concerned about how I am doing. She has even called me at home herself. She always has the results of my blood work the following day and I never have to wait on prescriptions, they're always there. The office staff is always friendly and they always work appointments in to what works best for me. I have been a patient there for 3 & 1/2 years. I just could not believe the JUNK I read. Dr. Jami cares & is very professional. I would NOT be here with my family today if it wasn't for her..Thank You Dr. Jami for all you do and all your hard work. MY FAMILY loves you.

Excellent endocrinologist

I read the reviews on the doctor prior to going to her clinic. My family doctor referred me there. I went there with my wife and was shocked to see how wrong these online reviews are! I found the doctor passionate and caring, also found the staff good and my wife agrees with me one hundred percent. In total I had 3 visits and I feel I got best care from that office and I strongly recommend this office to anyone who needs endocrine care!