Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pratap A Balusu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Pratap A Balusu has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Pratap A Balusu has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
I had gone to a different doctor, but that doctor had been doing nothing to benefit my current health. Soon my cardiologist told me that I should see Dr. Balusu. Since then I have switched offices and doctors, and I'm amazed at the care that Dr. Balusu gives. He is a first-rate doctor who cares about his patients health, and explains the situations perfectly. I'm so thankful that I switched, and that I am now in the capable hands of Dr. Balusu.
Dr. Balusu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College
Graduated in 1988
St Marys Hospital
Dr. Pratap A Balusu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians Inc, 750 W High St Ste 250, Lima, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pratap A Balusu in this video.
Dr. Pratap A Balusu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lima, OH.