Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Prathima Moorthy has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Prathima Moorthy has the following 3 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Prathima Moorthy has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Prathima Moorthy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I also did not like the experience at this doctors office. I felt like they were all about getting me to get the injection and when I questioned this course of action, the dr. told me I was free to leave if I didn't like her suggestion. Everything was rushed and she didn't take the time to listen to me at all. Also, the bill was over 1000$ for two visits.
I been seeing this doctor for my back for over 2 years and I never receive bill from her then last month I got one in the mail for $623.00 then I call the billing department they told me its my problem so I call my insurance company they told me to tell them to but it though the insurance company again and THEY TOLD ME THEN THIS MONTH I GOT A BILL FOR $936.00 HOW CAN IT JUMP THAT HIGH IN A Month. SO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR HER BILLING STAFF ARE STUPID TOO. IM DOWN WITH HER
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 2001
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Prathima Moorthy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Prathima Moorthy in this video.
Dr. Prathima Moorthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.