Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prathima P Setty MD
Dr. Prathima P Setty has 2 locations
19415 Deerfield Ave Ste 202
Leesburg, VA 20176
Dr. Prathima P Setty has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Prathima P Setty has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Prathima P Setty - Posted on May 3rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Prathima P Setty - Posted on September 14th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Prathima P Setty - Posted on October 7th, 2013
Truly cares about her patients!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Prathima P Setty - Posted on September 12th, 2013
Dr. Setty was a recommendation from a friend of mine as I was unhappy about my current ob/gyn. From the moment I met Dr. Setty, I knew that I made the right choice and that I was going to be in good hands. She is smart, articulate, and friendly...she spent an enormous amount of time with me, getting to know my medical history and answering my MANY questions. She has a great way of explaining complicated medical concepts in a very easy to understand sort of way. Basically, she is AWESOME!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Prathima P Setty - Posted on September 9th, 2013
Last year I moved into the VA area and I was pregnant with our first child. I found Dr. Setty through a referral from a coworker. I was extremely pleased with her demeanor, her intelligence, patience, and her knowledge. We had a risky pregnancy and I definitley credit Dr. Setty with getting us through this situation. We now have a very healthy baby so this was a happy ending! I highly recommend Dr. Setty. She is fantastic!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2015, 2013, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Prathima P Setty Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Prathima P Setty is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Leesburg, VA.