Dr. Prathima P Setty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Prathima P Setty?

I LOVE DR.SETTY! I for some reason tend to faint at my OBGYN appointments, and Dr. Setty was so awesome, she made me feel so comfortable and took her time with me ! Her staff was amazing as well! Definitely recommend Dr. Setty , her staff and the entire practice!!

Top-Notch Doctor

Dr. Setty is an awesome, intelligent, caring, personable doctor! She is one of the best GYN's I have ever been associated with. I am so happy that our paths have crossed.

I use to see dr setty when she was in Indiana and I was so upset when she moved. I truly have never found a great replacement. I miss her and wish she could move back. She was the best and knew about my problem the most.

Truly cares about her patients!

Dr. Setty was a recommendation from a friend of mine as I was unhappy about my current ob/gyn. From the moment I met Dr. Setty, I knew that I made the right choice and that I was going to be in good hands. She is smart, articulate, and friendly...she spent an enormous amount of time with me, getting to know my medical history and answering my MANY questions. She has a great way of explaining complicated medical concepts in a very easy to understand sort of way. Basically, she is AWESOME!

Excellent Physician

Last year I moved into the VA area and I was pregnant with our first child. I found Dr. Setty through a referral from a coworker. I was extremely pleased with her demeanor, her intelligence, patience, and her knowledge. We had a risky pregnancy and I definitley credit Dr. Setty with getting us through this situation. We now have a very healthy baby so this was a happy ending! I highly recommend Dr. Setty. She is fantastic!

Knowledgeable and Kind

I first visited Dr Setty a few years ago when I was having a hard time getting pregnant. I had already seen several doctors and none of them had a good bedside manner or seemed very invested in their patients. I just felt like just another number to them. That all completely changed at my very first appointment with Dr Setty. Right away she treated me with warmth, kindness and respect. I gave her my medical history and she listened and asked me insightful questions in a way that made me feel like she understood my specific situation, which she did. Long story short, Dr Setty's medical expertise, excellent bedside manner and ability to translate complicated medical concepts into plain English helped immensely in my situation. She is the kind of doctor that will be your true advocate. As a patient she cares about you, spends an enormous time with you and does not leave the examination room until she has answered all of your questions. Her professionalism is unmatched and she shows empathy as a dear friend would. I have recommended Dr Setty to all of my friends and many of them are now her patients and they are all so happy about having made the switch. I can't say enough about how highly I think of her. She changed my life for the better and I am so grateful to her. The funny thing is that she is so modest and blushes when I tell her what I think of her. Dr Setty is a true gem of a doctor. I've never met a doctor quite like her and I probably never will. I feel very fortunate to have found her.

As a former nurse, I've seen a lot of doctors in my 20 years of practice and I have to say I think Dr Setty is right up there with the best of them. She's smart, caring, and really listens to her patients. I recommend her whole heartedly to one and all females.

great doc!

I had a great experience with Dr. Setty. She listens, explains things so well, and is very sweet. I love her and will always see her for my OB/GYN care. She always takes the time to listen. And above all, she is very caring and intelligent - a great combination to be for a doctor. I am so lucky to have found her!

Great gym

Dr. Setty provided great care to me. She was kind, compassionate, and timely. I have recommended her to my friends who have all had similar great experiences.

Obstetrician

I only saw her three times and had to switch doctors she doesn't listen or answers questions properly, is unable to explain conditions related to high risk pregnancies. Wants to do a lot of unnecessary lab testing and other tests non-related to your health issue. Later my new OB clearly explained to me my risks my ultrasound and right away I felt more at ease in the hands of a real professional. My advice is try a second opinion first and if this OB acts too confident be concerned and find someone that is not just after your money or the lab's money or consultation. I HOPE YOU FIND GREAT CARE don't hesitate to find some other OB personally I Don't recommend her