Dr. Pratibha Desai Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Pratibha Desai?

Caring Doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Desai for my lung cancer and she is so caring whenever I see her. She is a compassionate doctor. She will listen to your concerns and explain each step she is taking to help fight your disease. I would recommend Dr Desai to anyone fighting this or any ugly cancer. Thank you Dr. Desai, you are my hope and strength.

Posted on September 29th, 2015

She is a relatively good doctor but she doesn't follow up as she states she will. Impossible to get a call back...my primary and I left several messages regarding an important issue she stated she was calling the radiologist to follow up. No word, no response...I switched doctors...my health is too important!

Posted on November 10th, 2016