Dr. Praturi Sharma Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Praturi Sharma?

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Dr. Sharma Praturi is extremely intelligent, intuitive, compassionate. I had a terrific experience with treatment.

excellent care

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Dr Sharma provided my wife with excellence in guidance and clinical therapy which led her on a path to wellness.

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

Dr. Sharma pushes for ECT tremendously and I find it a totally ineffective treatment. Yes, it relieves depression-however it's non-lasting.

Posted on June 5th, 2014

The staff is unprofessional and a bit dishonest.. I can't seem to get a call back from the dr after leaving several msges but dr praturi Sharma is an amazing doctor and knows his field well. He just needs a new secretary!

Excellent Psychiatrist

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I had several family issues that no other physician of Psychiatry could really help me with. When I went to Dr, Sharma, it was a pleasant experience from the moment I walked through the door, I was treated like a person, not a number with professionalism. Upon meeting and speaking with Dr. Sharma in his consultation office, I immediately felt at ease and delete of any anxiety I had been experiencing from my issues. Since then, communication with my family has remarakably improved and I remain I much stronger person now. Dr. Sharma gave me the time, and correct therapy I needed in a very compassionate way. I highly recommend Dr. Sharma to anyone who is experiencing any issues in their life and rest assured you will defiantely recieve the respect and help that you need.

Amazing Psychiatrist

Posted on December 9th, 2010

I met this Doctor at my stay in fair oaks. He is very caring and considerate. He listens very well as well, many psychiatrists will just push drugs at you but he will listen. If you are ever in need of any emergency psych care, go to fair oaks and be sure to ask for Dr. Praturi.

Posted on May 5th, 2017