- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Praveen Dandamudi MD
Dr. Praveen Dandamudi, MD is a doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN. They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Dr. Praveen Dandamudi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Praveen Dandamudi has the following 21 expertise
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Kidney Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Cortex Necrosis
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- AIDS-Associated Nephropathy
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Praveen Dandamudi Accepts the Following Insurance
- 256 Seaboard Ln Ste F101 Franklin , TN : (615) 628-8064
More about Dr. Praveen Dandamudi
Dr. Dandamudi graduated from the Creighton University School of Medicine in 2005. Dr. Dandamudi works in Franklin, TN and specializes in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Dandamudi is affiliated with TriStar Centennial Medical Center and Williamson Medical Center.