Dr. Praveen N Deshmukh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Praveen N Deshmukh?

Outstanding neurosurgeon

Dr. Deshmukh removed a major tumor from my spine in a (nine-hour) 2009 surgery. My overall impression was extremely positive, and there has been no recurrence, happily.

Has no time for you after failed surgery

If your surgery is failed, he does not follow up. I had to see another surgeon to correct his mistakes! I am very disappointed.

Very meticulous and thorough. I felt that he wanted me to understand all about the impending surgery and answer all my questions.

He was amazing during such a scary time when we found out I had a tumor inside of my vertebrae. I am 27 years old and it was very scary for me. He was very reassuring, spoke in my language and visied me once/day during the 5 days I was in the hospital. He is great at saving lives and I would recommend him highly!

Dr. Deshmukh was an amazing doctor to work with. I was diagnosed with a tumor on my C3 & C4 and he did everything to make me and my family feel comfortable about the situation and day of surgery. He was very precise about the procedure as well as the possible complications. I am recovering very well right now, and feel strongly it was because I was in such great hands. Do not think twice about choosing Dr. Praveen Deshmuhk for your doctor. He is great!

Wonderful doctor

From the moment I met him, I was at ease. He explained everything thoroughly and in language that I could understand. He showed me my MRI and explained exactly what the surgery would be like, my options and what to expect when surgery was over. He was very easy to talk to. His staff was very friendly and efficient.