Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Praveen Gollapudi
Dr. Praveen Gollapudi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Holly, NJ, with other offices in Mount Holly, NJ and Moorestown, NJ (and 3 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gollapudi is affiliated with Virtua Memorial, Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees and Virtua Ambulatory Surgery Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Praveen Gollapudi has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Praveen Gollapudi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Holly, NJ.