Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Praveen K Reddy has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 5 of 23
Saw Dr. Reddy via ER in FT. Bragg while on vacation. He did a closed reduction for my fractured wrist. It was my lucky day for me to have Dr. Reddy on call. My xrays were admired by all at the orthopedic office I went to once I returned home 6 days later....perfect alignment and maintaining it..no surgery needed. Dr. R. with his great bedside manner along with his excellent orthopedic skills makes for an outstanding doctor .
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1988
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Praveen K Reddy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPraveen K Reddy Md, 721 Riviera Ct Ste B, Midland, TX
Dr. Praveen K Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, TX.