Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Praveen K Kamaraju has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Eating Disorders
- Birth Control
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
Showing 5 of 14
My husband was told by Dr Kamaraju that he had MS. He in fact does NOT have MS. He also told me my knee was messed up because I was overweight for so long. Funny thing is in my entire life I was 187lbs for a total of 2 years and those were not consecutive years. He told me to find a new dr because he was wrong.
Dr. Kamaraju is a great doctor. He really listens to you, and takes all the time you need to answer any questions. He has a great personality and is never in a hurry to rush you out. He is our family doctor and my husband and I are very satisfied with his service.
Dr. Kamaraju is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saginaw Cooperative Hospital
Dr. Praveen K Kamaraju accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBay Area Health Clinic Pc, 3720 Katalin Ct, Bay City, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Praveen K Kamaraju in this video.
Dr. Praveen K Kamaraju is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay City, MI.