Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. I Praveen Kumar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 17
I wish to express my heartfelt appreciation for the kindness and excellent care Dr. Kumar gave my parents over the many years. He was never to busy to see them , or speak with me if I had a question regarding their health. Competent sensitive physicians like him are the prize of the medical profession. He is indeed a very caring doctor and we miss him very much. Please come back soon Dr Kumar. Mom misses you!
I wish that a lot of Dr. I. Praveen Kumar's patients would read my review and follow with theirs too. This doctor has saved my life on many occasions. I have severe asthma. He was there for me. I stand by my doctor. I hope that he opens his own practice in the area and I will follow him. He is a true, dedicated doctor that cares about his patients. I just cannot say enough about him.
Dr. Kumar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Medical Center
Aultman Health Foundation
33 Years Experience
Mysore Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Dr. I Praveen Kumar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1445 Harrison Ave NW, Canton, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. I Praveen Kumar in this video.
Dr. I Praveen Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.