Dr. Praveen Perni Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Praveen Perni?

We highly recommend Dr. Praveen Perni!

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Dr. Praveen Perni had to go in the back of my husband's neck to relieve a pinched nerve from multiple neck fusions that my husband has had in the past from a retired neurosurgeon... Dr. Perni stepped right in and relieved my husband of his pain! We have nothing but praise for Dr. Perni!!!

Highly Recommend!

Posted on October 7th, 2016

I have had an excellent experience with Dr. Perni. While I was initially nervous about major neck surgery, Dr Perni spent the time with me to fully explain my alternatives and make me comfortable with the surgery. Having had the surgery about 3 months ago, the results have been fabulous, even better than I had hoped. His staff have been wonderfully helpful and courteous, and I would highly recommend Dr Perni to anyone.

The 'go to' back surgeon.

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Perni. He certainly seems to be an expert surgeon. He shows genuine concern for his patients. For a positive outcome from back surgery, Dr. Perni is an excellent choice.

back surgery

Posted on September 21st, 2016

yes I would great surgeon had very little pain and able to live pain free

Herniated disk problem

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Dr. Perm I was great with me . He told me and showed me what my problem was , I couldn't walk , after my surgery , I walked out and have been pain free for weeks ! I only took the pain meds for 9 days after my surgery. I have sent 2 people to him . My uncle and my moms friend , I hope they have a great turn out like I did ! I would recommend Dr Perni to any one he is a great Dr

Thankful

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Words cannot express how thankful I am for Dr. Perni and the care I received. Finally pain free after 6 months of pain/discomfort. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Posted on December 25th, 2013

I recently had a neck surgery by Dr. Perni. My pain was gone when I woke up in recovery. I haven't been pain free in a long time. I am so thankful for Dr. Perni and the care I received.

Finally a Doctor you can depend on

Posted on June 22nd, 2013

The outstanding bedside manner. The caring for the patients. Loving what he does. The staff that works for him (Brandi and Dawn). Sir, i'am honored to have not only met you but to have you as my spine Doctor is and has been a pleasure. You truly have gone above and beyond to get me Back in the Game! We need more Doctors like you! God has truly blessed you with a gift and I will let as many of my family and friends know that you are the doctor to see.

Posted on March 29th, 2013

I see why Dr. Perni received the patient's choice award, he was the most compassionate and knowledgeable surgeon. He answered all of my questions and took a conservative approach, which most surgeons don't do, others will operate on anyone even if they dont need it. He realIy loves what he does. I would tell others about him. Go see Dr Perni!

Posted on January 31st, 2013

Totally satisfied with the care received. Such a kind and patient person and will be passing his name on to others in the future.

Gifted Surgeon

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Dr Perni is a very gifted surgeon. He is the most kind and compassionate surgeon I have ever been to or had the pleasure to meet. He takes his time with you and answers all questions effectively. He also puts you at ease in knowing you are receiving the best care. I would recommend him to all family and friends that are looking for a wonderful spine surgeon.

Posted on October 26th, 2017