Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Praveena M Kanth has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Praveena M Kanth has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Praveena M Kanth is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
That this woman is a MD is an absolute travesty. After suffering from a number of chronic issues for months, I visited Dr Kanth, only to be told that my issues were not concerning to her and that she didn't have time to address all of my issues so I should pick what was bothering me the most. When I suggested that all the symptoms were likely from the same thing, she became completely disinterested. Completely let down, and feeling hopeless, I started to cry. She shoved a tissue toward me, and walked out of the room.
35 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Praveena M Kanth accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Praveena M Kanth in this video.
Dr. Praveena M Kanth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.