Dr. Praveena M Kanth Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Praveena M Kanth?

Unacceptable

That this woman is a MD is an absolute travesty. After suffering from a number of chronic issues for months, I visited Dr Kanth, only to be told that my issues were not concerning to her and that she didn't have time to address all of my issues so I should pick what was bothering me the most. When I suggested that all the symptoms were likely from the same thing, she became completely disinterested. Completely let down, and feeling hopeless, I started to cry. She shoved a tissue toward me, and walked out of the room.

pap smear

I had pap smear from her and I got severe UTI infection. seems like the way how she did irritated by urinary bladder thats why infection started.