Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Praveer Jain
Dr. Praveer Jain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Stroudsburg, PA, with another office in Bethlehem, PA. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jain is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus, Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital - Quakertown Campus. Dr. Jain has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Praveer Jain has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
We met Dr Jain after my sweetheart's ICD shocked him 4 times in 90 seconds. We were new to the area and PMC cardiac group came highly rated and recommended. Dr. Jain is highly perceptive and a brilliant diagnostician. He enquired why my sweetheart didn't have a 3rd wire. We realized that those previously treating my sweetheart were not current in their treatment nor did they recognize obvious signs of heart failure. Dr. Jain`s gentle nature and confident yet humble demeanor during patient visits provide a level of care we've never experienced before. Prior to a complex procedure, Dr. Jain took time to explain what needed to be done by reviewing the echo cardiogram. He then brought me into the prep area where 7 or 8 specialists in scrubs were individually introduced to me by Dr Jain who explained each persons role in the procedure and how long they we part of Dr. Jain's team. This man instills a calmness and a feeling of being safe for both patient and family. This gentle, caring, brilliant man was sent to us from above. He is included in our grateful thoughts for our health and happiness.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Jain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Praveer Jain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Praveer Jain in this video.
Dr. Praveer Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Stroudsburg, PA.