Dr. Praveer Srivastava Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Praveer Srivastava?

Apple Star

Posted on October 20th, 2016

This Doctor I have only great things to speak of him. We started with my husband injury, not one doctor that seen my husband could find the injury at hand . Dr. Srivastava was the only one that could target the injury and fix it. I myself decided this would be the doctor for me for my knee surgery and I am happy that I chose him, he fix my promblem with my leg and actually made it better them before, I had knee issue. I now need knee surgey on the other leg, and i will be going back to him regardless on how far i need to travel to see him.

A new Life an enhanced Perspective on it

Posted on August 24th, 2011

How many Medical Doctors have you heard of or known that will call their patients the Night befor a major surgical procedure to ask how that patient is doing, feeling? anxious? I have asked that question of many RN's during my recent stay at a Medical Center, I did not receive one affirmation. I DID for me personally=Dr. Praveer Srivastava. He emobodies a quote I consitently used during the senior leadership years of my military servicew: No One Cares how much you Know, Until they know how much You Care. If you had 10 Stars, I would give him and Dr. Sharma all TEN and More!!!!

Posted on October 24th, 2017