Dr. Pravin-Kumar Patel Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Pravin-Kumar Patel?

Jaw surgrey

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Dr. Patel is a great surgeon and great person. He is so personable , smart and really takes his time to explain things to the patient . He really knows his stuff. I have had 2 surgeries with him and was really happy both times and have a 3rd one coming up. I am so happy I chose him as my surgeon.

Wonderful and amazing doctor

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Rarely do I give a review on any doctor. Dr. Patel did a amazing job with both my girls. They were both born with a genetic disorder. From the moment we met him he was very attentive, caring and patient with all my concerns and answered all my questions. Both he and his staff helped and guided us through everything.

Posted on September 27th, 2017